A student is more successful when they have parental involvement.
The Glen Loch PTO strongly encourages and values parental support.
Visit our volunteer database and sign up to start volunteering
Note: This database is used for the sole purpose of organizing PTO sponsored events and will never be sold or used to solicit.
Please also take a moment to register with Conroe ISD. This is a necessary step if you plan to volunteer inside the school building during school hours. You must register / re-register at the beginning of every school year
Follow the link below to fill out the simple form.
QUOTES FROM PARENTS
- Volunteering in the PTO has been great for me! It's a great way to get more involved in the classroom and get more information about what my kids do every day. Plus, I know that all my efforts are helping them get a better education
- It's not about copying papers and putting baskets together and asking parents to do a thousand things and to give a thousand times. It's about the big picture, what the kids and the staff get out of it, how the school experience is enhanced by it all. Glen Loch's PTO board has always done a very good job of reminding all of us of that big picture.
- I love volunteering because I know that I am paying it forward for the people who helped me through their volunteering .
- I have enjoyed volunteering for the Glen Loch PTO because it is so rewarding being part of something that helps our school and our community. The appreciation that we get from the kids and the teachers is so awesome!
- I have enjoyed volunteering and being a part of the Glen Loch family, and my children have liked seeing me working in their school.
- I have enjoyed volunteering with the PTO because it allows me to feel more involved in my son's school activities while allowing me to spend more time with him and his peers during the school day. As a child I remember how excited I got when my mom volunteered. The PTO is also a great way to get to know other parents and socialize with them. As a former school employee, I never thought I would have the opportunity or time to volunteer, but it has been a great experience even if it hasn't happened on a weekly basis. I am really appreciative of everything the teachers do for my son so it is also a way to show my appreciation. Also, the elementary years will go by fast so I am glad for what little time I am able to give and the memories that my son and I will share.