What is Gator Run?
- Our school’s biggest fundraiser of the year since 2010.
- An event to help promote the value of physical fitness to our entire school community.
What are we raising money for?
- To purchase equipment and provide special educational opportunities for our students and teachers not provided by the school district including classroom supplies, books, cultural events, technology expenses, special counselor programs, field trips, and playground equipment.
Who participates in Gator Run?
- All students, teachers and staff participate, and are encouraged to raise money and run or walk the 1/10th mile “track” (the bus loop) for 30 minutes during their specials classes.
- Family members are invited to come cheer them on! (See Gator Run schedule below)
- We also need volunteers to help the event run smoothly.
What are the goals for Gator Run?
- To promote physical fitness and healthy living.
- For each student to aim to raise $75 through pledges and donations.
How can you help Gator Run?
- Donate a flat amount or an amount per lap completed for your child.
- Collect donations from family, friends and neighbors by Friday, November 15th.
- to help with the events on the day of Gator Run.
- Come on November 8th to cheer on your
child. (Gator Run schedule below)
What do the kids get out of Gator Run?
- An understanding of the value of hard work, school unity, community and exercise.
- Every student will get a free Gator Run t-shirt.
- A chance to earn awesome prizes and activities.
Interesting in sponsoring the Gator Run or helping plan this year's event?
Please contact Glen Loch PTO’s 2nd VP Allison Loewen at email@example.com.
2019 GATOR RUN SPONSORS
Help us thank our generous 2019 Gator Run Sponsors: