What is Gator Run?
- Our school’s biggest fundraiser of the year since 2010.
- An event to help promote the value of physical fitness to our entire school community.
What are we raising money for?
- To purchase equipment and provide special educational opportunities for our students and teachers not provided by the school district including classroom supplies, books, cultural events, technology expenses, special counselor programs, and playground equipment.
What is different this year?
- Students will participate with their cohorts during their PE classes to promote social distancing.
- CISD social distancing and COVID protocols will be in place
- Spectators currently will not be allowed, due to COVID, for the safety of our students and staff. We will let you know ASAP if this changes
- Virtual students can still participate. Just email how far they walk/run in 30min to firstname.lastname@example.org if collecting donations by lap and we will translate that distance to laps.
What are the goals for Gator Run?
- To promote physical fitness and healthy living.
- For each student to aim to raise $75 through pledges and donations.
How can you help Gator Run?
- Donate a flat amount or an amount per lap completed for your child.
- Collect donations from family, friends and
What do the kids get out of Gator Run?
- An understanding of the value of hard work, school unity, community and exercise.
- Every student will get a free Gator Run t-shirt.
- A chance to earn awesome prizes and activities.
Interested in sponsoring the Gator Run or helping plan this year's event?
Please contact Glen Loch PTO’s 2nd VP at email@example.com.
2020-2021 GATOR RUN SPONSORS
Help us thank our generous 2020-21 Gator Run Sponsors:
Woodlands Pediatric Dentistry
Ace Hardware - Indian Springs
Above It All Aerial Imaging
Ozarka Spring Water Company
Marini's Pizza - Oak Ridge North